skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little Women
If I could replace any character in the movie Little Women. I would be the character Joe the second oldest girl. I would be her because she is exiting and fun and talks alot. Joe likes to write stories and I also like to write stories. Where she lives she gets snow in the winter and beautiful summmers. And in the winter she gets to go ice skating which is so fun. I also like the time period and the dress that they wear. I think it is fun wearing there types of dresses. Then She gets to go of to New York and adventures. Joe lives by lovely woods with a streem which would be so fun to play in. I also would like to be her because there is all girls in the family and they act out a bunch of the plays or stories that she writes.
No comments:
Post a Comment