skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Beaver
If I could be any animal it would be a beaver. I would want to be a beaver because one I am Canadian and Beaver is one of canadas native animal. I also like beavers I think they are cool. I like there flat tales. It is cool the way they cut down trees because it lookes like a sharpened pencile afterwards. I think their homes are really cool the way they they have to go under water to get into there home. Their houses also have different chambers like room. It is also cool the way they can stay under water for 15 minutes at a time. It would be so fun to swim around under the water for 15 minutes. There two front teeth look cool the way they stick out. The beavers also stay togthere as a family and the father provides the food.
No comments:
Post a Comment