skip to main |
skip to sidebar
If I could write a book
I could write a book it would be a game that I played with Karli. About traveling through time. About Moe and Sam ( short for Melissa and Samantha). How we fell to sleep and then where take back in time. First we would go back to World war II and we have trouble with some Nazis. Then we where telaported to the future 3000. Then telaported to the African slavery and our skin is black in the time. Then we go to the time of the pilgrims and the Mayflower. Finally we get teleported back to the year 2009. Then there is a conflict of trying to convince there friend teachers and parents that what happened accually happend. I would be a adventure story. It would be a action story. I would send it into a Canadian publisher. I would name the book GETTING BACK TO THE YEAR 2009. I would write the author a Karli Buss and my name because we made up the story together.
No comments:
Post a Comment